CoD Lab Vocational and Business Training Institute-Erussi
Current courses we are offering at CoD lab are:
- Building and Concrete Practices
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Tailoring and garment cutting
- Electrical installation
- Motor vehicle mechanics and driving
- Welding and metal fabrication
- Painting and decoration
- Shoes, bags, belt, wallet and other item making
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
All the above courses have in-house classroom, workshop sites and field practical with Computer Literacy, Entrepreneurship, Field tour and on-job trainings/internship compulsory for all students at a public or private sector enterprises.
The objectives of CoD Lab
- To develop vocational, technology, innovation and entrepreneurship skills for inclusive community development.
- To nurture and develop the skills and capacity of young people and women with a special focus on the social, economic and environmental sectors.
- To identify, nurture and promote creative and innovative skills development and environment that foster open collaboration and talent development at local level.
- To develop the Lab’s capacity for effective skills building, networking, innovation, exchange, ideation and cross-mentorship for the next generation to thrive.